Click on the radio button in front of the correct answers to the questions.
eukaryos angiosperms gymnosperms
2. Which of these are not in the fungi group?
mushrooms angiosperms molds yeasts
3. Fungi make their own food.
4. A living organism that lives off of another living organism without helping that organism is a
angiosperm gymnosperm parasite
5. A living organism that lives off another living thing and is helpful to that living organism is said to be
parasitic symbiotic fertile
6. Fungi have true roots, stems and leaf structures.
7. The structures that fungi have for taking in nutrients are called
mycelium spores eukaryo
8. The form of reproduction in which an organism grows a new piece that eventually breaks off to form a new organism is called
fission budding spores
9. The form of reproduction in which an organism literally splits its nucleic matter in half and forms two new organisms is called
10. Fungi can reproduce sexually.