Click on the radio buttons in front of the correct answers to the questions.
gravity magnetism matter
2. The smallest part of a substance that still is that substance is
molecule magnetism gravity
3. The state of matter that has no definite size or shape is
solid liquid gas
4. The state of matter that has a definite size but no definite shape is
5. The state of matter that has a definite size and shape is
6. Molecules are closest together in a
7. Matter changes its state when heat is added or removed.
8. The changing of a solid to a liquid is called
melting freezing condensing
9.This is when molecules of the same substance cling together
adhesion cohesion magnetism
10. This is when molecules of two different substances cling together.