Declaration of Independence 3 Quiz
Click on the radio button in front of the best answer to the question. Your
score will appear after you answer the last question.
1. Which sentence has this main
He has assembled law making groups inconveniently as possible to wear people
2. Which sentence matches this
Let's take an honest look at the facts.
3. Which sentence has this main
He doesn't allow necessary laws to be put in place until he approves of them.
4. Which sentence matches this
He won't approve laws that are best for the people.
5. Which sentence matches this
He wouldn't enact other laws unless the people gave up their right to be represented
when laws are being made.
9. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
10. He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for
the public good.
11. He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance,
unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and
when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
12. He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts
of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation
in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
13. He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable,
and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose
of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.