Click on the radio button in front
of the correct answers to the questions.
1. The process of making food in
a plant is called
2. Which of these is not needed
to make food in a plant?
3. The tiny pores or openings in
leaves that take in the carbon dixoxide are called
4. The tubes that bring water from
the roots to the leaves are called
5. The plants give off what that
animals need during photosynthesis?
6. The animals breathe out what
that plants need for photosynthesis?
7. The sunlight is used during
Break down the xylem
Break down the water
Break down the stomata