Click on the radio buttons in front
of the correct answers to the questions.
1. Anything that takes up space
and has mass or weight is
2. The smallest part of a substance
that still is that substance is
3. The state of matter that has
no definite size or shape is
4. The state of matter that has
a definite size but no definite shape is
5. The state of matter that has
a definite size and shape is
6. Molecules are closest together
7. Matter changes its state when
heat is added or removed.
8. The changing of a solid to a
liquid is called
9.This is when molecules of the
same substance cling together
10. This is when molecules of two
different substances cling together.