Click on the radio buttons in front
of the correct answer to the questions.
1. This is a force where objects
are attracted or repelled to one another
2. Magnets have a north seeking
pole and a south seeking pole.
3. Two of the same kinds of poles
repel each other.
4. Two opposite poles attract each
5. The area around a magnet that
behaves like a magnet is a magnetic
6. The further apart two magnets
are from one another the stronger the forces that attract or repel the magnets.
7. When magnets are broken into
small bits, the bits themselves can become small magnets.
8. Naturally occurring magnets
in nature are called
9. Which of these is not used to
create a simple electromagnet?