Click on the radio button in front
of the correct answers to the questions.
1. Two particles with the same
charge will repel or drive away from each other.
2. Two particles with opposite
charges will be attracted to each other.
3. Materials that allow electricity
to flow through them easily such as copper are called
4. Materials that don't allow electricity
to flow throught them easily are called
5. These materials conduct electricity
under certain circumstances
6.This is the study of charges,
or charged objects that do not involve moving charges or current.
7. This the study of charges in
8. When one has connected a conductor,
a source of electricity such as a battery and an appliance such as a bulb,
one has created an electric
9. The positive terminals or ends
of the batteries and appliances are wired together and the negative ends of
batteries and appliances are wired together in this kind of circuit
10. In this kind of circuit the
positive terminals and the negative terminals of betteries and appliances
are wired together.
11. This is the measure of electric
12. This measures electromotive
13. This measures resistance to
the flow of electricity.
14. This is a measure of charge.
15. This device is used to open
and close a circuit.