Click on the correct radio button
to answer the questions:
1. When the earth rotates on
its axis, it determines
What season it is
Whether it is day or night
What year it is
2. What time it is in a particular
area depends on
What line of latitude the place is located
What kind of climate a place has
What line of longitude a place is located
3. The start of a new calendar
year and the changes in the seasons are determined by the earth completing
an orbit around the sun called
4. If it is twelve o'clock in
New York (EST), what time is it Los Angeles (PST)?
5. One complete circle around
the sun by a planet such as earth is called a
6. All places on the earth experience
summer and winter at the same time.
7. It takes the earth about
how many days to circle the sun?