- The preamble to the Constitution
is long and has many hard words. Try to rewrite the Preamble in your own
words. Look up some of the hard words and/or ask a friend or adult for help.
Draw a picture to illustrate your thoughts.
- Write a constitution for your
class or your family. Tell what you think would be important to include in
a constitution for either group.
- The constitution has amendments.
Write an amendment for the Constitution and tell why you think this would
be a good amendment.
- Write a skit about the delegates
at the Constitutional Convention making compromises on one of the issues mentioned.
- Make a poster of one of the
Bill of Rights illustrating what is says.
- Write a short report on James
Madison, the father of the Constitution.